Samsung Saturn I6500U Special For China Mobile Market

samsung saturn I6500U


Android Smartphone Samsung Saturn I6500U

There was surprising news from Samsung-mobile, mobile phone vendors china origin had actually been produced and are even ready to sell the latest handsets equipped with the Android platform 2.1 (eclair) and the quality AMOLED touch screen. The handset is called Samsung Saturn I6500U. This news spread through china Samsung official website, hence the series Samsung Saturn I6500U Android will likely only be available in china.

Short specifications:
  • Network: GSM and 3G
  • Model: Cadybar Touchscreen
  • Screen: AMOLED 3.2, touchscreen, 480x320 resolution
  • OS: Android 2.1 (eclair)
  • Processor: 800MHz
  • Camera: 3.2 Mega Pixel
  • Connection: WAPI (China WiFi), Bluetooth 2.1
  • Memory: External Micro SDHC
  • Other Features: GPS, FM Radio




Tag: Smartphone pdas,handphone Android Samsung Saturn I6500U, 3G Mobile Phones Samsung Saturn I6500U, business mobile Phones Samsung Saturn I6500U, latest mobile phone Samsung Saturn I6500U, mobile phones offer Samsung Saturn I6500U, best smartphones Samsung Saturn I6500U, Samsung mobile phones Saturn I6500U, handphone toushscreen Samsung Saturn I6500U, harga Samsung Saturn I6500U

1 komentar:

qazdec27 mengatakan...

waw makin banyak aja hape yang pake ANDROID OS..
jangan lupa ya mampir
kesini